Do you need a boost of uplifting quotes after life’s stumbles and falls?
When you’re facing your darkest hours and your most difficult times, remember better days are ahead. Here at 18 uplifting quotes to help you move forward in life when the future seems bleak and the going gets tough.
18 uplifting quotes to inspire you to keep going:
1. “You may encounter many defeats but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” Maya Angelou
2. “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” Haruki Murakami
3. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.” Christopher Reeve
4. “In the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity.” Albert Einstein
5. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
6. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill
7. “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.” Chinese Proverb
8. “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” Zig Ziglar
9. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” Oprah Winfrey
10. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” Robert F. Kennedy
11. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” Marilyn Monroe
12. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” E.M. Forster
13. “Arrange whatever pieces come your way.” Virginia Woolf
14. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Maria Robinson
15. “Defeat is simply a signal to press forward.” Hellen Keller
16. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” Kenji Miyazawa
17. “The last of the human freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances.” Viktor E. Frankl
18. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” C.S. Lewis
If you enjoyed these uplifting quotes, please share these 18 uplifting quotes on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
Photo credit Unsplash