Don’t give up on love!
No matter how bad your last breakup was, you can find a way to open your heart and love again.
This book is for you if you’re on the brink of giving up or if you have already thrown in the towel on relationships.
If you have had it with love, if you feel hopeless and disillusioned, pick up this book today.
It’s a book specifically for the broken-hearted: those who loved hard and fell harder. It’s for you if you have too many questions and very few answers about love after a painful breakup.
This book will help you answer these questions:
- How to recover from and move past your heartbreak
- How to rebuild your confidence and increase your self-worth
- How to trust even if you’ve previously suffered betrayal
- How to get over past and present rejection
- How to open your heart, flip your beliefs about love and love again
- How to find your life partner when you don’t have hope
- Where to find your partner when you’ve searched everywhere
- Where to find emotionally available partners when they don’t seem to exist
- How to know when you’ve found the needle in the haystack
- The one best thing you can do today to find love
“After reading this book, I realized that I’ve actually been carrying residual grief and regret from past relationships. So, whether you’ve just gone through a painful break-up, or are still dealing a split from a while ago, I highly recommend this book. It’s easy to read, but super knowledgeable. Definitely a helpful resource for anyone who wants to heal and grow.”